You have entered Phobos’ Lair. He has always been here. Rule #1: Protect your neck.
Various Phobos-related things can be found here. These are them.
- “Warcraft Epic”
- In which Barid and Brightbeard save a continent.
- Rating: PG-13/T - Disturbing sexual advances on a Mary Sue. No one wants to see that.
- Continuum: World of Warcraft.
- “The Dark Side”
- In which Barid and Brightbeard team up with agents from the Department of Implausible Crossovers and make some new friends.
- Rating: PG-13/T - It’s all Barid’s fault.
- Continua: World of Warcraft and Fullmetal Alchemist.
- Agent Decima - a Witch
- “The Misadventures of Phobos, Part One – Bad Slash”
- In which a man just wants to visit his woman.
- Rating: PG-13/T - Ladyparts doing improbable things to each other.
- Continuum: Harry Potter.
- “Cosmic Love”
- In which love is found in all the wrong places.
- Rating: PG-13/T - MPreg, swearing, and more closet jokes than is healthy.
- Continua: Twilight and Harry Potter.
The future ain’t what it used to be.
Catastrophe Theory is an alternate universe in which Mary Sues take over the PPC. The ragtag survivors form a resistance hidden in the depths of HQ. There may be no hope left for this timeline, but if we’re lucky, they might be able to prevent it from happening in the first place . . .
- The Potted Fern - a Fern
- Agent Oopart - a Volunteer
- Agent Ilraen - a Veteran
- Henry Robinson - a Teenager
- Captain Dandy - a Dandelion
- divers agents
- several Mary Sues
- a thousand elephants!
- “Bound and Gagged”
- In an uncharted future, the Potted Fern Official receives an unexpected visitor.
- Rating: PG/K+ - Reckless and irresponsible pop culture references.
- “The End Is Nigh!”
- Rating: PG-13/T - Violence.
- “Fine and Dandy”
- Diligent research unearths a record from the past.
- Rating: PG/K+ - Strange attitudes toward cities.